Renal Network 11
Renal Network of the Upper Midwest, Inc. (Renal Network 11) is one of eighteen Networks in the U.S., established by the federal government to improve the quality of dialysis and kidney transplant services for people with end–stage renal disease (ESRD). We serve health care consumers and service providers in MI, MN, ND, SD, WI
- View the new Access POC Algorithm
- View the 2013 Medical Review Committee Recommended Treatment Guidlines.
- Visit the Project CROWN Web site and the Network 11 CROWN Web page to learn about CROWNWeb. QIMS accounts, and training opportunities for users of these systems.
- Download the new Disaster Preparedness Poster for patients.
- Visit our NHSN Resource Page.
- Download and print your facility Performance Score Reports (PSRs) and Performance Score Certificates (PSCs) via www.DialysisReports.org. Performance Score Certificates must be displayed in a public area in the facility.
- View the CMS final rule updating Medicare policies and payment rates for dialysis facilities.
- Download the Disaster Preparedness Facility Toolkit.
- Read important alerts from CMS, the FDA, and other sources, including
- View the CMS policy on patient information in e-mail.
- Access resources developed by the Safe and Timely Immunizations Coalition (STIC) have been posted.