- We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
- While our Network will make every attempt to protect the personal information that you share with us, electronic mail is not secure against interception. If your communication is very sensitive, or includes personal information such as your social security number or medical history, you should send it by postal mail instead.
- The information you send through e-mail may be shared with other ESRD Networks, CMS or Medicare if applicable and with your permission. It will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
- Your information will be used for such purposes as described at the point of collection.
- We may occasionally update this policy. Notice of revisions will be posted here.
This Web site was developed by the Renal Network of the Upper Midwest, Inc., while under contract numbers 500-03-NW11 and HHSM-500-2006-NW011C sponsored by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Department of Health and Human Services. The content of this Web site does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Department of Health and Human Services, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government. Network 11 assumes full responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of this Web site.